Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Of love n lust and the many shades in between.....

By now you all know that my crazy love for beautiful things and spaces makes me loud and lustful. But every once in a while I come across spaces that take this desire to the next level. Spaces that whisper sweet nothings in my ear, rooms that make love to me and make me want to be someone else and be somewhere else.





Who and where do I want to be you ask? Who else but the people who get to live in these rooms that I have been romancing....


They say red is the color of love and lust. Well, I'll have to disagree.  There are too many facets to love and lust, to let them be restricted to and be defined by just one colour. Love is like a kaleidoscope that makes you squint your eyes while you gasp in wonder at the sight of the myriad shapes and colours that it has to offer. Much like these colour happy rooms that i have been peeping into, that sweep you off your feet without being loud and over the top. They almost make my decorating dreams come true!



images from here and here