Sunday, 7 June 2015

LUST LIST: Bright copper kettles…..

They say drinking from copper vessels has a zillion health benefits.  It helps the digestive system perform better, aids in weight loss, helps heal wounds faster, slows down ageing, helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats hypertension, can fight cancer, can kill bacteria, stimulates your brain, regulates the working of the thyroid gland, beats arthritis and inflamed joints, aids skin health and melanin production and beats anemia! Phew! If these reasons are not enough for you to start buying copper vessels, take a look at these vintage copper kettles I have been lusting after and and I bet they will leave you thirsting for more.







You can buy these beauties here

 I have been creating brass vignettes with  family heirlooms that have been passed on to me from my mother and grandmother for a while now. However copper has crossed my radar only recently. As a result  I have been snooping around the attic in our ancestral home and also looking for stores that sell copper utensils so I can incorporate it in my décor. So if this post has left you lusting for more on this metal, stay tuned to the blog as we bring you the low down on the where, what and how of Copper, in the coming months.